A Mouse Exterminator is one that removes mice and other rodents from your home or business premise. They are skilled at finding and removing mice from high traffic areas. If you have an infestation, they can remove mice and rats as well. They use traps, chemicals, and devices to capture the mice and rats while leaving the live animals inside a safe and enclosed cage.
Why Use a Mouse Exterminator? An infestation may be so bad that you don’t know how to get rid of it on your own. For this reason, it is best to call in a professional like Mouse Exterminator Lansing MI we will make sure your mouse problem is fully resolved. Mouse eliminators will usually cost quite a bit of money, so if you are looking to have your interior’s cleaned by a technician, instead of a mouse exterminator, look for a reliable local mouse control expert. The following are some important steps to take when you need to deal with a mouse infestation:
– inspections and spot checks. These are the initial steps to take when you have a mouse problem. A professional exterminationist will conduct visual inspections and set traps around your property, as well as perform spot checks. An inspection/spot check involves finding any signs of infestation, such as mice or rats using holes in the walls and nesting areas.
– bait stations. Some exterminators use bait stations to catch and eliminate mice and rats. They place bait stations throughout your property to lure and trap the rodents. If the bait stations are placed properly, the mice will not go near them, thus eliminating the need to set traps and remove mice in the process. The bait stations can also be left alone to allow the mice to eat them and relocate elsewhere on your property.
– set traps. If an exterminator uses bait stations, he or she will also need to set traps around the property. These will serve as the main tool in getting rid of mice and rats, but they should only be used in areas where there are signs of the mice or rats. A professional must examine the entire property to find any entry points and nesting areas. Once these are identified, the methods used to get rid of the mice and rats will vary.
– Droppings extraction. A professional exterminator will carefully pick up any mouse or rat droppings that he or she discovers on your property. These droppings will contain their urine, feces and blood. All of these will need to be removed carefully and thoroughly to prevent any foul smells from setting in.
– How to get rid of mice in heating ducts. Many people think that rodents only attack warm-blooded creatures such as humans, but mice can actually attack cold-blooded animals such as dogs. This is one reason why an exterminator will often use heat from a fire in an attempt to exterminate these pests. Heating ducts can become extremely hot and this can be very dangerous for both the person operating the machine and any pets or small children who may be in the home during the process.
– How to get rid of mice in a heating duct by using heat. In order to make this method work, an exterminator will need to search through the house and remove any visible areas that he or she believes are mouse habitats. These include holes in the walls, floors and ceilings, and piles of wood anywhere near the vents and any other areas that he or she thinks may contain mouse droppings. Using a heating element will make these areas warm enough for mice to move in, but it won’t kill them instantly. Using plastic boxes and snap traps will trap the mouse inside and prevent it from coming out again.